First outdoor piss w/the PA. Unfortunately I only caught the end of it for u piss pigs… pic.twitter.com/7EZa4s7bH6
— Gorilla Daddy RoRi (@RoganRichards) January 13, 2020
So here’s what I can tell you.
- Having foreskin alters the point where the metal will come out. I mentioned this in my original article but didn’t make a point of it, but when you have foreskin the piercer has to pierce your cock at an angle to miss the connective tissue.
- Your cock WILL bleed. I was told by some guys this lasted a few hours. My cock bled for 3 and a half days. Don’t freak out, this is normal and everyone’s body reacts differently. MAKE sure you stock up on man diapers!
- If you pull back your foreskin within 48hrs of the piercing you will probably make it bleed profusely. I did. I waited till the third night before I attempted to give my cock a semi-clean, 4 days before a proper one.
- Your piss will burn like a mother FKR if you don’t drink heaps of water to lessen its toxicity. This also means your up all night pissing. My mate, an infection doctor suggested I use Ural, used by women for urinary tract infection it helps decrease the toxicity. This information was too late for me, 4 days after my piercing, but maybe you could try it out… I don’t suggest using this instead of drinking water as pissing is 80% of your aftercare and will help the healing process but maybe just during the night so you can sleep.
- Didn’t need pain killers.
Guess this kinda covers the procedure, the next thing will be getting bigger metal. I was told by the piercer I need to wait 6 months. I will go with how I feel and how well I am healing, healed. I have been told when I go up the bleeding etc… well, that all happens again… Great, I just rolled my eyes by the way. So my goal is 00 in 12 months… Touch base with you guys when I fuck for the first time with this upgraded weapon.